"Update Deco" and "Test Internet Speed" not working

2 weeks ago
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Firmware Version: 1.6.5 Build 20230110 Rel. 41561

Mesh of 3 x Deco M5 units (AP Mode) running behind a Vodafone ISP Router.

Having worked well for over a year the Deco App will no longer permit me to "Test Internet Speed" which simply times out, or "Update Deco" which reports Internet Connection issues.

The WiFi mesh is otherwise working as expected with all connected devices able to connect to the Internet.

I'm wondering whether the latest update (41561) has done something or whether I should consider moving to Router Mode.

Any suggestions and advice welcome.

Regards

Options
1 Reply
Re:"Update Deco" and "Test Internet Speed" not working
2 weeks ago

@AndyChamps 

Hi,

Please make sure that the APP is the latest version.

And please connect to the Deco WIFI and test again.

Besides, you can also go to www.speedtest.net or the Speedtest app to test the internet speed.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 93

Replies: 1

Related Articles