Archer BE19000 (BE800) hostname and GUI port how to change

Votes

2 weeks ago - last edited a week ago
Model: Archer BE800  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.6 Build 20240808 rel.26673(4555)

Hi,

I recently purchased an Archer BE800 and I searched all the GUI sections but I can't find if it is possible to change the host name and https port ( default is 443) where the administration GUI is activated.

Previously I had an old Asus router that gave the possibility to change both the https port and the router's host name.
I also see that there is no possibility to disable the local password and enter only with tp-Link ID and there is no way to change the maximum number of incorrect local passwords (it seems to me 10, and after 7 the message appears that only 3 remain).

Am I wrong? Or is it possible to change these settings somewhere?

How do I request a improvements of these features to be included in the next firmware versions?

Kind regards,

Elia

Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer BE19000 (BE800) hostname and GUI port how to change
a week ago - last edited a week ago

@EliaC 

Hi, thanks for posting question here.

The web UI of Arche BE800 does not support the features you mentioned.Usually, you may start a new thread to feedback your request in our Feature Request (Routers) section.

Here I am moving this conversation into the ‘Feature Request (Routers)' area directly for better visibility.

While we don't have any specific details that I can share around if these features can come to your home router, or when it might, I'll make sure to log this feature request and pass it along to the team.

Options
Re:Archer BE19000 (BE800) hostname and GUI port how to change
a week ago

@Marvin_S 

Thank you for registering the improments.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 96

Replies: 2

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.