How to setup my D-Link Sharecenter DNS-325

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-09-14 16:14:13
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TD-W8951ND

Hardware Version : V5

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

I have a D-link Share Center DNS-325 which I use as a remote hard drive to store/access files whilst I am travelling. Up until now we have been using a Sky TV router and the drive has been working fine, however, I have now moved the Share Center to a network served by a TP Link TD-W8951ND and am having trouble setting this up.

Following the online instructions I access the router and go to 'Advanced Setup > NAT > (on Virtual Circuit PVC0 with the Number of IP's as Single) click Virtual Server

Using HTTPS I set the Start/End port both to 80 and then put in the IP address of my D-Link Share Center. When I click SAVE I get the following message....

Notice: The WAN HTTP port of CPE will be changed to 8080 if submit successfully.

This means that the settings do not save and when I try to access my D-Link Share Center I just get routed to my router settings. Can anyone please help?!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 669

Replies: 0

Related Articles