Tl-wdn4800

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tl-wdn4800

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
11 Reply
Re:Tl-wdn4800
2014-02-11 04:14:46

Jester wrote

OK. So I am giving up on this. I will NOT be buying any TP-Link products again in the future. When I shell out good money for a product, I expect it to work with the supplied software - not all this faffing about with 'alternative' drivers.

I have tried EVERY driver from 10.0.0.263 all the way up to 10.0.0.279 and EVERY single one of them fails to work.

I am pretty certain that, for whatever reason, the Radio is switched off on the card. But as I cannot find any way to switch this on, the card is a complete and utter waste of time. All I get is a message telling me that no networks are available. Even the Windows 7 64 bit Ultimate troubleshooter tells me there is something wrong with the driver but cannot repair it.

This product is absolute abysmal rubbish. The card can go back to where it came from and be exchanged for something RELIABLE that actually WORKS !!

Sorry, but I'm not sure at all that your problem comes from the card.

The drivers are developed by the manufacturer of the chip, not the manufacturer of the card.

In your case, I thing the problem coming from Win7-64 Ultimate which is a big shit with network cards.
Personally, I replaced it by Win7-64 Professional
Options
Related Articles