TL-WN725N Nano Not finding any connections Windows Vista (32-bit OS)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-05-18 16:42:20
Region : UnitedStates

Model : TL-WN725N

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello All,

I have just purchase a TL-WN725N V2 for a sony Vaio laptop where the original inbuilt wireless no longer works. The driver and utility installed fine (I've tried both the version that comes on the supplied CD and the latest on the web-site with the same result). The USB dongle has a flashing green light and everything looks fine apart from it does not see any wireless connections no matter how many times I hit refresh. The operation system is windows vista 32-bit.

Just to prove the hardware is working I've also tried it in a samsung windows 7 (64-bit) laptop I have, everything again installed fine but this time it all worked, lots of wireless connections with good strength was seen.

It looks like a vista driver issue. Anyone have any idea of what to try next? I checked that vista 32-bit was compatible before making the purchase.

Thanks,
Darren.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 552

Replies: 0

Related Articles