TL-WR702N Problem...

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-WR702N Problem...

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TL-WR702N Problem...
TL-WR702N Problem...
2014-05-30 17:22:15
Region : Others

Model : TL-WR702N

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello, everyone!

I've bought this router yesterday and I just can't get it to work... I want to use it as a repeater but I can't connect to the router to change settings...

I've tried everything, read all the threads here and nothing works. I've changed computer IP to static one and still can't connect to the router, it says "Unidentified network"... When the ethernet cable is plugged in, the light blinks slowly...
My browser just times out when trying to connect to 192.168.0.254

When first turned on, the router should give out a signal, right? I can't detect it on my computer, or my phone... I tried pressing and holding the reset button, but nothing happens (in the manual it says that after about 5sec it should blink fast)...
What is happening? Can you please help me?

Thanks!
Senko
Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-WR702N Problem...
2014-06-07 19:49:22
Options
Re:TL-WR702N Problem...
2020-04-24 23:49:47
I have exactly the same issue. The Blue LED is steady on with no Ethernet cable connected. Once a Ethernet cable is plugged in, the LED blinks slowly 1sec On, 1sec Off. I've tried Reset by holding down the reset button for 30 seconds and more, no response to the button whatsoever. It just keeps blinking slowly and doesn't show any response. It doesn't provide DHCP. It doesn't show a wifi network and even with manual IP settings, no response on 192.168.0.254. If anyone knows of the fault and a potential fix... even a side load of the firmware tutorial guide. I'd be really appreciative of that.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2285

Replies: 2

Related Articles