TD-W8151N Wifi Scheduler

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TD-W8151N Wifi Scheduler

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TD-W8151N Wifi Scheduler
TD-W8151N Wifi Scheduler
2014-05-31 15:28:46
Region : Argentina

Model : TD-W8151N

Hardware Version : V3

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello everyone,

I purchased an ADSL2+ wireless modem ( the TD-W8151N ) and realized that this model does not have wireless signal scheduler, this means I can not have wifi signal turned off automatically at night. Manually push the signal ON/OFF button is not applicable as the modem is placed on the high wall.

I do suppose that every wifi device to have this Timer function even on entry-line product.

I sent a technical assistant email adressing this issue and asked whether a Firmware update can fix it but only received a polite answer that techie guys will
see into it.

No idea when will they release the fix.

Anybody owning this (and other) model have the same Wifi Timer concern?
Options
1 Reply
Re:TD-W8151N Wifi Scheduler
2019-01-08 20:15:44

nnlmm wrote

Region : Argentina

Model : TD-W8151N

Hardware Version : V3

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello everyone,

I purchased an ADSL2+ wireless modem ( the TD-W8151N ) and realized that this model does not have wireless signal scheduler, this means I can not have wifi signal turned off automatically at night. Manually push the signal ON/OFF button is not applicable as the modem is placed on the high wall.

I do suppose that every wifi device to have this Timer function even on entry-line product.

I sent a technical assistant email adressing this issue and asked whether a Firmware update can fix it but only received a polite answer that techie guys will
see into it.

No idea when will they release the fix.

Anybody owning this (and other) model have the same Wifi Timer concern?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 798

Replies: 1

Related Articles