no cd drive for the software

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-07-17 19:33:37
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-WPA281

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Ihave been using the 281 and the pair device linked to my router fine, it works fine on ethernet.

i have changed my work pc which does not have a cd drive and in any event cant find the sofware disk - i need the software to log in to the 281 i believe to set my other nework name and password. my phone device still recognises and connects fine but has masked the password, how do i find this? or how do i download the utility for the pc.

the two downloads i found were virtual drives, both wpa281v1_en_1_0_1_up(120210)-CE and the other one - wont open, seems daft

any ideas anybody
Options
1 Reply
Re:no cd drive for the software
2014-07-18 00:39:47
Have you tried resetting the adaptors to factory settings and starting again? I've had to do this several times since buying my powerlines because I fiddled with them trying to get my SSID changed. It takes seconds and then you can configure them again and set a password that is easier to remember
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 467

Replies: 1

Related Articles