'Bridge with AP' mode not working with TL WA901ND v3

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-09-02 19:36:54
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-WA901ND

Hardware Version : V3

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

I have bought a TP-Link TL WA901ND v3 in order to extend the wireless coverage in my house, so I am trying to setup the router in Bridge with AP mode, the router seems to connect to the original router, but I can't connect to the tp link router, it just keeps saying "Identifying..." on Windows 7 and I am not able to get an IP, I tried setting my computer's IP manually, but I still can't access the internet. I tried using static IP and Smart IP, both don't work, but SmartIP doesn't even allow me to connect to the router.

Also, why am I getting a weak signal even if I place the TPLink router close to my computer. (Yesterday, after restarting the router, the signal got very strong -25db, but then after restarting the router again, the signal got back weak, why is that?)

I have the latest firmware version.
Options
3 Reply
same problem here
2014-10-12 01:40:37
I can use my new TL-WA901ND in "Client Mode", but it doesn't work in "Bridge with AP mode".

AssemblerX86 wrote

Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-WA901ND

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

I have bought a TP-Link TL WA901ND v3 in order to extend the wireless coverage in my house, so I am trying to setup the router in Bridge with AP mode, the router seems to connect to the original router, but I can't connect to the tp link router, it just keeps saying "Identifying..." on Windows 7 and I am not able to get an IP, I tried setting my computer's IP manually, but I still can't access the internet. I tried using static IP and Smart IP, both don't work, but SmartIP doesn't even allow me to connect to the router.

Also, why am I getting a weak signal even if I place the TPLink router close to my computer. (Yesterday, after restarting the router, the signal got very strong -25db, but then after restarting the router again, the signal got back weak, why is that?)

I have the latest firmware version.
Options
Re:'Bridge with AP' mode not working with TL WA901ND v3
2014-10-13 11:06:38
How about repeater mode?
Options
same problem here
2020-02-28 18:16:47

@francy Model : TL-WA901ND

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

I have the latest firmware version

Options