Archer C2 - Router freezes and drops the connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-10-17 00:45:21
Region : Sweden

Model : Archer C2

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP : teliasonera

Hello there,
I'm having some issues with my router that's major and I need to get them solved as soon as possible as they're bothering me a lot and I'm unable to use the pruduct while they exist.

Ok, so I'm having issues with that the router freezes and drops all WiFi connectivity untillI restart it; after I've restarted it WiFi works for like 5 minutes then it screws up again. I've tried to reflash the latest firmware on the router and I've even resetted it back to factory defaults but it's still happening.

Any ideas how to resolve this issue?
Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer C2 - Router freezes and drops the connection
2014-10-17 09:33:28
Wired connection to C2 still works when Wi-Fi drops? Signal stength drops also? Can you login the web interface wirelessly?
Try channels 1, 6 or 11. Sometimes it helps. Disable WMM. Also, you can change channel width to test. Anyway, those are some "tricks" I know. Give a try.
Options
2014-10-20 00:59:10
Well, the whole router freezes up and even wired internet stops working.
Options
2014-10-20 05:34:23
Did you try to use another firmware version?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 699

Replies: 3

Related Articles