Tom Allen

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tom Allen

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Tom Allen
Tom Allen
2014-11-19 04:35:58
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-WA901ND

Hardware Version : V3

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi

Please can you help me.
I have a broadband router plugged into the phone line at my house. The Wifi from this does not reach very far in my house so I bought your wireless access point to help. I have cat 6 cabling at various points in my house which connects back to my network switch which my router is plugged into.

I have installed your WAP as per instructions connecting it back to the Cat 6 and it is working. My problem is I did not know which configuration to use so I used Access Point. Now my router and WAP seem to work as separate access points which can cause some confusion when I move across my home. Is there a setting that will allow my wifi router and your WAP to work together whilst still connected via the Cat 6.

Probably a stupid question but I am a TOTAL novice and am amazed I got this far!!!

Thanks in advance
Options
1 Reply
Re:Tom Allen
2014-11-19 21:47:18
Thanks for your help that seems to have worked!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 181

Replies: 1

Related Articles