wdr4300 worst than wr941nd

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-12-22 00:55:18
Region : Brazil

Model : TL-WDR4300

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 3.13.23 Build 120810 Rel.44064n

ISP : ADSL

Hello guys:

I recently purchased a WDR4300 v.1.7 to replace my other TP-Link WR941ND v.3.6, which was working fine, but I was looking for a better wifi signal in my apartment, and maybe use the last one as a repeater in the future.

After installation of the 4300 (with no repeater), unfortunately, I got clearly worse wifi signal, and some unstabilities in the LAN, too.

I have only one desktop connected through cable, and when I turn it on and open the browser, it takes much more than normal time to start navigating (1 - 2 minutes); after that, it goes on normally.

On the WLAN I use some smartphones and notebooks, which suffer with the bad signals, and some times they stop navigating the web, although still connected to my WLAN.

I have already tried some different configurations on the 4300, like turning off mac cloning and on again, using only 2.4ghz for wifi, but with no improvements.

My apartment is not so big, but it has some walls - the WDR4300 is in the same spot the WR941 was.

I'm sending screenshots of the main configurations of my router, if someone could help me, I'll be very thankful.

Please feel free to send me any questions you like.

Thanks.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 349

Replies: 0

Related Articles