TL-PA411KIT Powerline Adapter cannot establish internet connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-01-14 23:04:47
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WPA281

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I just recently bought the powerline adapter and have followed the setup process and at first everything seems to be working; all LED lights are light up but it cant seem to establish a network connection.

My current setup is the router and first poerrline adapter is in the living room about 10 metres away and the second adapter is in my room connected to my desktop (which I recently bought as well and I havent updated the drivers yet because I have no internet connection..)

The powerline LED on the adapter connected to my desktop's ethernet port is blinking (I dont know if this is the problem..)

Troubleshoot message on windows internet troubleshooter says:"Local area Connection" doesnt have a valid IP configuration"

Help please!! There is no other way for me to get wifi to my room without this adapter!!

Thanks
Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-PA411KIT Powerline Adapter cannot establish internet connection
2015-01-15 10:58:43
Place them in the same room or same extension cord.
Press pair button on one for 10s. And then, there are two ways to pair them again. With powerline lights on, connect them back and try internet access.
http://www.tp-link.us/article/?faqid=258
Options