ftp server root access

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

ftp server root access

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
ftp server root access
ftp server root access
2015-04-23 04:10:00
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-WDR4900

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP : BT

I have two TP-link routers in different places, TD-W9980 which I could not find in the forum posting list, and a TL-WDR3600.
I have a USB inserted for use as an ftp server in both. This works well except for one ip camera trying to upload to it. The reason is that access to the ftp server seems to need a folder created.
Most cameras are able to specify the path to the chosen folder, but unfortunately I have one that cannot, it needs access directly to the root of the usb.
Can this be done please?
Options
3 Reply
Re:ftp server root access
2015-04-29 04:45:52
Not much support from this forum, only 1 view to my question.
Well I have managed to overcome the problem after many hours of work, but it looks like nobody is interested.
Options
2015-04-29 14:21:27
I'm interested...How did you make it? I read your thread before but I have no idea and I thought it should not be router's job...:)
Options
2016-02-02 04:08:58
Hi:

I have exactly the same problem with several IPcameras an IP-link dual router archer c20i.

Do you already find some solution?.

Thanks.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1121

Replies: 3

Related Articles