Tl-wr720n (es) ver 1.0 disconnects while wds

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-05-20 11:14:21
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WR720N

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 130719

ISP : SPEEDY

Hello everybody, and thanks already for any answer you can give me.

I have a WR720N router repeating my ISP router signal at about 4 through one wall via WDS, I have everything configured correctly, I enabled WDS in the router webpage, survey the signal I wanted to repeat, put all the security details, put the same security details in the TP Link Router, and after all that I disabled DHCP in my TP Link router (the one repeating the signal)

I got it to work, navigate and everything, but randomly it loses signal to the ISP, it repeats the Wireless signal but you cannot even navigate from computer connected to the TP-Link router, computers connected to the root (ZTE) router are connected, the only thing it needs to work again is reboot it (disconnect the power cable and connect it again).

Has someone got to this problem? Does it have a solution?

Best regards to you all!
Options
1 Reply
Re:Tl-wr720n (es) ver 1.0 disconnects while wds
2015-05-20 15:50:42
Hello,

I think it's a firmware bug.
I encountered this problem sometime with my old WR1043ND v1.
I don't know if there is a solution for your v1 because it has been replaced by a v2.
Eventually, I suggest you to open a ticket...
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 452

Replies: 1

Related Articles