Broken Internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Broken Internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Broken Internet
Broken Internet
2015-06-14 18:35:48
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TD-W8968

Hardware Version : V4

Firmware Version :

ISP : TalkTalk

Cannot find my model number in list, but it's TP-Link Modem router N300 series. I've been getting intermittent breaks in my Internet connection for the past few days. My router has always worked fine and is still fairly new. I keep getting an exclamation mark on my network icon at the foot of my screen informing me that 'TP-Link is connected, No Internet access'. A second later, the exclamation mark has gone! In the early hours of this morning, my Internet was cut off completely with no green (Internet) light on my router. I phoned my ISP who said there was nothing wrong with my Broadband or connection, it must be my router. Oh no, it's not! Lo and behold, it was back by 9am!!! PLEASE, any suggestions would be helpful. :confused:
Options
1 Reply
Re:Broken Internet
2015-06-15 16:19:58
Model is TX-VG1530?
ADSL light is always solid on, right?
When you cannot access internet, login its web interface and check Status---WAN? Any IP address there?
Can you provide the system log?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 393

Replies: 1

Related Articles