Adapter Not Detected Randomly - AC600

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-08-05 21:50:57
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello fellow Forums Users,

Earlier in the year I purchased an 802.11ac AC600 Archer T2U Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter. Occasionally it disconnects from the wireless network and then it is not detected as a USB device as follows:

I then have to unplug it and plug it back in again for it to reconnect to the wireless network. This was not a massive issue on Windows 7. However, since upgrading to Windows 10, when this occurs, all USB devices still work (such as mouse, keyboard, phone etc..) still but if I take them out and plug them back in again, they are not detected at all (no power) work and I have to restart my PC for them to work again. So for me to get my wireless adapter to work, I have to restart the entire PC.

PS: This only occurs when I am running utorrent or deluge so I suspect that this m,ay be causgin the issue. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Options
3 Reply
Re:Adapter Not Detected Randomly - AC600
2015-08-06 15:58:12
Did you try to install the latest driver for Windows 8.1 on Windows 10?
http://www.tp-link.com/en/download/Archer-T2U_V1.html#Driver
Options
2015-08-08 08:53:06
It was doing it on Windows 7 as aswell. I will try and update the drivers and see if that fixes my issue.
Options
2015-08-10 15:06:11
You can also try to install the adapter on a different computer. If it is the same, it may not be a driver issue.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1582

Replies: 3

Related Articles