tp-link TL-PA411KIT only 2 connect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-08-06 21:49:40
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Ok so I bought 4 of these powerline adapters as I have 2 computers an 1 TV in the upstairs rooms of my home that I wanted to connect to my internet and cat do it using wireless. I have paired all the adapters correctly. The first computer connects without any issues. The problem occurs when I connect the second pc. The network works fine for the first few hours to 1 day. then every time both computes are disconnected, as soon as I unplug the second pc the network works again just fine with the lights coming back on the adapter connected to the router. I even bought a third pack of adapters thinking maybe they were faulty but I still get the same problem. If I then re pair the adapters and plug the second computer back in I can get maybe a hour or 2 before it network goes down again. IF I leave the 2 second computers adapter unplugged the first computer stays connected to the network always never even dropping.

ay ideas on this issue greatly appreciated

a11ey
Options
3 Reply
Re:tp-link TL-PA411KIT only 2 connect
2015-08-07 17:33:45
When connection drops, how about status of all lights on powerline adapters? Have a check.
Try to use two working units to replace them and test if the problem disappears.
Disable power saving.
http://forum.tp-link.com/showthread.php?3666-how-to-solve-some-powerline-adapters-can%92t-be-waked-up-by-some-network-adapters
Options
2015-08-08 01:00:16
the lights on the units connected to the computers are all on with the middle lights flashing. the unit connected to the router only has the first and third light on. I have already tried lots of different unit. if I unplug the third unit front he second pc then the light on the unit connected to the router comes back on and the network then works on the first pc. Its like the second computer knocks it all out .

I will try disabling the power saving and let you know

thanks a11ey
Options
2015-08-10 10:16:48
the unit connected to the router only has the first and third light on.

So the powerline lights is off? If so, I'm afraid that all of them are not paired successfully.
http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-258.html
Options