Please make Windows 10 Driver for TL-8200ND

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-08-22 18:15:37
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I am having huge problems since i upgraded from W7 to W10, the receiver disconnets randomly, the internet connection is very low for some reason i have fiber 50mb and yesterday i was at 56mb today i can't even go to 40mb, i tried using my cellphone even my cellphone reaches 42mb so please fix this.

This is so frustrating and very stupid as well i was downloading files at 5mb yesterday now not even 4mb i can reach and very hard to even get 3mb i didn't had this problem on W7, plug and play driver is just trash do a decent driver like you did for the previous operation systems.

Here is a printscreen from yesterday and from today.

T
his is just pure bs is this continues i will have no other choice but to go back to windows 7.
Options
1 Reply
Frustrating!
2015-08-25 18:11:47

FTR wrote

Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I am having huge problems since i upgraded from W7 to W10, the receiver disconnets randomly, the internet connection is very low for some reason i have fiber 50mb and yesterday i was at 56mb today i can't even go to 40mb, i tried using my cellphone even my cellphone reaches 42mb so please fix this.

This is so frustrating and very stupid as well i was downloading files at 5mb yesterday now not even 4mb i can reach and very hard to even get 3mb i didn't had this problem on W7, plug and play driver is just trash do a decent driver like you did for the previous operation systems.

Here is a printscreen from yesterday and from today.

T
his is just pure bs is this continues i will have no other choice but to go back to windows 7.

I completely agree with FTR. Please make the driver ASAP as we're all facing the same problems cos of driver issues. The same issue also existed in the previous Windows 8.1 OS.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 420

Replies: 1

Related Articles