TP-Link TL-WPA4220KIT Not working correctly?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-09-23 00:45:54
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

So recently i bought the TP-Link TL-WPA4220KIT Powerline 500 Mbps RE KIT In order to help me with my computer. As it's too far from the router i needed an extender.
I put the internet cable into the router and in the extender. Then put the receiver next to my computer and plugged the internet cable into my computer and into the receiver.

I'm supposed to have 100/100, usually i get out 70/70 with a Wifi adapter. But with this one i only get 4 up and 5 down?
Is there any way to solve this? As the device wasn't particularly cheap I'd like some tips on how to fix it..
Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-Link TL-WPA4220KIT Not working correctly?
2015-09-23 14:33:05
What's the link speed on your PC connected to the powerline adapter? Powerline adapters are plugged into wall sockets, right?
Install the utility and check the rate showing on utility. If it is too low, try something here.
http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-409.html

Out of curosity, it seems that you don't need Wi-Fi function of powerline extender?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 252

Replies: 1

Related Articles