TL-WA854RE Problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-WA854RE Problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TL-WA854RE Problem
TL-WA854RE Problem
2015-10-26 04:06:07
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have just tried to install the above extender with my TL-WR841N router by Method 1 but all it has done is wipe the router settings completely and I am now without any internet access (on my phone).

I live in Spain and use a local company and have no idea how get the settings back, I haven't got fibre or a landland the broadband comes from what I can best describe as hexagonal type ariel, that is very similar to Ionica's dish from the ealy 90's which was a Wireless Local Loop.

I will get the provider to reset my router but why did it happen and how can I avoid a repeat performance.

The only other piece of information I can give is that it's a fixed IP so the CCTV can be accessed remorely.

Cheers
Mark
Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-WA854RE Problem
2015-10-28 10:38:36
In fact, the process of configuring 854RE won't change anything about your router. Maybe you should ask for help from the UG of 854RE.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 527

Replies: 1

Related Articles