Change of router and faster broadband

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-01-23 16:28:09
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have a new TP-Link TL-WPA4220KiT and the two plug in devices are working perfectly. At last I can get reliable broadband in our living room. TP-LINK is cureently connected to a BT HomeHub 4 and the two plugin bits are paired.

Next week I will be moving to FTTC broadband (a jump from 7 to 35 mbs) but a new HomeHub 5 is needed. My question is will the paired items pick up the new broadband in the new roter without any action from me or will I need to change something to make it all work?

THis is my first post so apologies if this question has been answered before but any advice will be much appreciated.

Thanks, Mick
Options
1 Reply
Re:Change of router and faster broadband
2016-01-29 02:37:37
I have just changed to a BT HomeHub 5 and cannot get the Powerline adapters to work. I have tried the reset process but as yet have not been able to solve the problem.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 372

Replies: 1

Related Articles