TP Link M5250 does not work in Mozambique

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-07-01 16:28:46
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi, my case might be a little strange, but I hope you might still be able to help me. I bough a TP Link wireless router in Germany and brought it to Mozambique, where I now work. This week I wanted to try it out, but the router does not connect to the Internet at all. It must be a problem with the router settings because I also have an internet stick and that works fine, which means it isn't the sim card or the availability of the internet. I followed the interstructions and registered everything - that's when I noticed that when I click on "region" Mozambique isn't actually an option! Does that mean that the router will never work in Mozambique or is there something that I can do about it?
Thanks for your help
Verena
Options
3 Reply
Re:TP Link M5250 does not work in Mozambique
2016-07-03 02:03:56
We don't know Mozambique ISP 3G network specification (frequency and protocols).
Options
2016-07-03 21:49:09
When you say "we" that means TP Link? Does that mean that it will never work in Mozambique and is there anything that I can do/find out to make it work?
Options
2016-07-09 04:07:32
I'm not from TP-link staff. I'm normal TP-link forum user.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 799

Replies: 3

Related Articles