Tl-wn822n v3

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tl-wn822n v3

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Tl-wn822n v3
Tl-wn822n v3
2016-07-03 21:52:05
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Since I have installed Windows 10 I receive this message (failed to load Library TWCU).
I uninstalled the program and can not reinstall (the installer can not run on this platform).
Do you have a new version available?
Options
1 Reply
Re:Tl-wn822n v3
2020-05-03 22:47:52

@PETER.-P Hi go to your bottom right of taskbar and click on up arrow next to time. click on safely remove hardware and click on eject Tp link wireless adapter. Then take out adapter lead fom your pc. Then goto Control panel-System and Security-System-Advanced System Settings-Hardware-Device Installation Settings and on 'Do you want to automatically download manufacturers apps and custom icons' click No and then click save changes. Restart your Pc and when its back up insert your windows 7 Tp-Link driver disk or can download from tp-links website and "ONLY" install your driver. Your Adapter should be working in a little while. Theres 1 more important and vital step goto device manager-Network Adapters-Right click on Tp-Link Wireless USB Adapter-Properties-Power Management- And uncheck the "Allow computer to turn off this device to save power" and Ok. you can now restart pc and everything should work fine.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 746

Replies: 1

Related Articles