unable to set tp link TL-WR702N in repeater mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-07-28 22:23:11
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,
I want to extend range of my wifi. i set tplink wr702n to repeater mode and disable dhcp as it is handled by the main router and then connect it to deired wifi ssid and use same security and password but when device connects i have no internet access.

-Also how is it possible to see which devices / how many devices are connected via this tplink wr720n ?
- does it have cli interface too ?

using Wifi Analyzer Android app my main wifi security is [wpa-psk-ccmp][ess] and its Cisco AP,
tried connecting to another device which says [wpa-psk-ccmp-tkip][wpa2-psk-ccmp-tkip][ess]

please advise if this device supports these security settings ? also which type of security settings are supported a listing of supported security settnigs will help a lot ? does it supports below ?
[wpa2-eap-ccmp][ess] ?
Options
2 Reply
Re:unable to set tp link TL-WR702N in repeater mode
2016-07-29 21:01:25

camjiee wrote

Model : Hardware Version : Not Clear Firmware Version : ISP : Hi, I want to extend range of my wifi. i set tplink wr702n to repeater mode and disable dhcp as it is handled by the main router and then connect it to deired wifi ssid and use same security and password but when device connects i have no internet access. -Also how is it possible to see which devices / how many devices are connected via this tplink wr720n ? - does it have cli interface too ? using Wifi Analyzer Android app my main wifi security is [wpa-psk-ccmp][ess] and its Cisco AP, tried connecting to another device which says [wpa-psk-ccmp-tkip][wpa2-psk-ccmp-tkip][ess] please advise if this device supports these security settings ? also which type of security settings are supported a listing of supported security settnigs will help a lot ? does it supports below ? [wpa2-eap-ccmp][ess] ?
up tin ngÃ*y má»›i, mọi người bán tốt nhé
Options
Re:unable to set tp link TL-WR702N in repeater mode
2016-08-25 15:51:14
In Web UI: wireless/wireless statistics
You could see which devices / how many devices are connected via your tplink wr720n .
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 951

Replies: 2

Related Articles