I cant connect to my wifi with my old or new password and i dont know how to reset it

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

I cant connect to my wifi with my old or new password and i dont know how to reset it

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-08-20 04:46:05
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

i have 2 internet connections based off one router, i wanted to change both passcodes but it would only go to one wifi name at tplinklogin.net The main one works but the other one now if i put the old or new password itwont connect! and tplink.net wont even find the wifi name even before the password change, i really need this connection because its my home connection. The name does show up on phones and laptops and stuff! Ive been at this all day and i really need help
Options
1 Reply
Re:I cant connect to my wifi with my old or new password and i dont know how to reset it
2016-08-21 15:04:17
Hi,
don`t know if I`m right, but why do you think you have 2 wlan passwords?
The only wifi password you change on the routers interface, then restart router and login all the clients with the same password.
Make the password setting visible, to get shure to write the password right.
Options