Archer D2 V1 - Country code Problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-08-31 02:27:38
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Checking my wifi connection because of low signal I noticed in my macbook that shows the error:

wrong country code

Checking that I saw that country code is GB but i live in Italy, any ideas how can i solve the problem?
I readed online that wrong country code could give some problem to connection

Thanks for you helping
Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer D2 V1 - Country code Problem
2022-01-09 21:41:40
Hi, i do have the same issue with Archer 1200 EU Wifi Router. Using MAC, it says cc = "null" in diagnostics. And no way offered in admin portal to change to specific code. However: I noticed that some tp-link Router like Archer C7 do offer selection of region in there admin portal, supposing they do the country code setting in the back correctly than. I believe there is a lack of feature in firmware missing to just offer country code selection if not offered with your product. Wonder why this is not baseline in all tp-link wifi router products. I have involved tp-link support by email this evening, - Will see what they guys do offer as solution. From my understanding somebody has to raise a "story" in there product backlog and assign this to a dev sprint. - will share response of tp-link support soon i got a reply. Cheers A "grumpy" user
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 494

Replies: 1

Related Articles