Controlling internet usage

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-10-10 16:32:49
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Does TP-Link offer, or can suggest a program that will interface with my TP-Link DSL modem from my PC, the information I would require would be the amount of data sent, and received on the internet, starting on a particular day of the month, so I can measure when nearing my limits.I already use a program called NETWORX which is perfect, except it only measures the usage from my PC, but I need a program that measures the usage also via WIFI on my router, as well as my PC. I believe some other manufactures offer this for their models already, I am very happy with my TP-Link but I have this problem to contend with, and would prefer to stay with TP-Link. My internet supplier keeps cutting my downloads using the Fair Use Policy which can be very drastic and unexpected.Thank you.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 443

Replies: 0

Related Articles