Archer c9 problems.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer c9 problems.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer c9 problems.
Archer c9 problems.
2017-02-03 11:52:56
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Good night, I bought the router archer c9, and I use another router access point, so when the configuration of the other router it does not accept via wifi, I do not put any cable on the wan do second router an internet works, what can it be?There is another router that was the primary router and works the access point mode on the second router.
Good night, I bought the router archer c9, and I use another router access point, so when the configuration of the other router it does not accept via wifi, I do not put any cable on the wan do second router an internet works, what can it be?There is another router that was the primary router and works the access point mode on the second router.
Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer c9 problems.
2017-02-03 13:55:36
I'm not sure about your problem.
Archer C9 acts as the primary router or second router as an access point?
If you want to set up C9 as an access point, please follow the FAQ link below:
http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-1199.html
Options
Re:Archer c9 problems.
2017-02-03 18:26:56
Model archer c9
firmware version v2
Isp White

C9 is the primary, then configure it right, when I connect another router to make brigde mode, it sets everything right but not the access to the 2 router, then I put another tp link wdr 4300 router as primary and the router 2 configured bridge mode It works normal.The 2 router only works via cable, wirelessly the c9 archer seems to block access, would it have any solution?
C9 is the primary, then configure it right, when I connect another router to make brigde mode, it sets everything right but not the access to the 2 router, then I put another tp link wdr 4300 router as primary and the router 2 configured bridge mode It works normal.The 2 router only works via cable, wirelessly the c9 archer seems to block access, would it have any solution?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 502

Replies: 2

Related Articles