I found the C3200's nemesis

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-03-12 07:46:52
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I now have my second C3200 router, after the first one got replaced because of laggy software.
But now to day when I was setting up my second one I found out my ssid is this routers nemesis.

I always have -ITW- as my ssid, and now I tried it one 2 c3200 routers and both crash when I use that ssid.
I cant think I got 2 routers with faulty software?
The only way to bring them back after the crash is with the reset button...

I also think the c3200 is an bit weird I had big trouble getting my harmony to connect to it, I had to change the ssid on my old router to let the harmony have the new ssid and than change routers.
And I had to start the c3200 with no cables in it, connect an computer and than plug them in to let it give an ip, and there are no other dchp servers running on my networks...

Any thoughts about why I'm so unlucky with my c3200's?

My TP-Link WDR4300 that I'm replacing is stable on the same network and with the same settings, it works with -ITW- as ssid :p
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 286

Replies: 0

Related Articles