StardustOneLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
2020-11-22 16:25:12
Re: How often should extender require rebooting?
@Alan_in_Hemel I do not know about the iPhone app, I installed the software on my PC and when you then pver over one device, it will show you a popout menu at the right, with 3 options, basic,...
0HELPFULS
2020-11-22 14:02:37
Re:My internet connection regularly drops - could the powerline adaptors be an issue?
@Tommy-Zulu I advise to download the tpPLC utility from TP-Link and check the powerline connection speed between your powerline adapters. Plus with this utility you can also update the firmware on...
0HELPFULS
2020-11-22 13:59:12
Re:AV 500 WIFI /WIFI clone LED on solid all the time
@Chris666 Check your AV500 label and find out what hardware version you have with those AV500, then install the tpPLC utility from TP-Link on your PC, search for the latest available firmware for...
0HELPFULS
2020-11-22 13:53:53
Re: How often should extender require rebooting?
@Alan_in_Hemel The firmware version and the possibility to update this, this can be achieved by using the tpPCL app from TP-Link. The powerline adapters do not need a regular reboot, they can work...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-11-22 13:50:07
Re:Best configuration of Deco m4 + Anchor c7
@Aeron First of all, if you use any router, only connect one single deco unit directly into the router. all remaining router Ethernet ports are tabu if you use the Deco as Mesh router (not in access...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-11-22 13:35:28
Re:DECO constantly dropping connections
@gg_pt You can check the connection quality of the Deco units from within the app, click on the Internet symbol and theny on the individual Deco units, if you see only one bar for WiFi connection,...
0HELPFULS