786-RAHULLV1Online
Following: 1Followers: 0
Forums/ 4G Wi-Fi Routers/MiFi
2021-02-21 22:04:21
Re:Jio ISP not detecting automatically unlike Airtel and Vodafone [TL-MR100] LTE ROUTER
@Nightingale By fibrenet i am assuming you are taking about broadband connection with optical fibre Yes you can use it. On the other hand i am also a customer and i have never had any fibrenet...
0HELPFULS
2021-02-14 19:27:01
Re:Jio ISP not detecting automatically unlike Airtel and Vodafone [TL-MR100] LTE ROUTER
@Sunshine LOG IN ROUTER PAGE THEN ADVANCED>>NETWORK>>INTERNET>>CREATE PROFILE {AT THE BOTTOM} >>CHANGE PROFILE NAME , APN TYPE AND APN AS MENTIONED BELOW CLICK OK AND WAIT YOU WILL BE BROUGHT BACK...
3HELPFULS
2021-02-14 19:14:03
@Nightingale LOG IN ROUTER PAGE THEN ADVANCED>>NETWORK>>INTERNET>>CREATE PROFILE {AT THE BOTTOM} >>CHANGE PROFILE NAME , APN TYPE AND APN AS MENTIONED BELOW CLICK OK AND WAIT YOU WILL BE BROUGHT BACK...
2HELPFULS
2021-02-14 19:13:05
@eby LOG IN ROUTER PAGE THEN ADVANCED>>NETWORK>>INTERNET>>CREATE PROFILE {AT THE BOTTOM} >>CHANGE PROFILE NAME , APN TYPE AND APN AS MENTIONED BELOW CLICK OK AND WAIT YOU WILL BE BROUGHT BACK TTO...
0HELPFULS
2020-11-14 07:47:34
the problem hasn't solved even after firmware update. its still the same as mentioned above. but the firmware has been updated for sure . still not config. JIO sim automatically. but AIRTEL sim is...
0HELPFULS
2020-11-02 22:07:38
@Sunshine Hello and thanx for r Sunshine wrote @786-RAHUL Good day, Thank you very much for your time and patience. Sorry for the delay. When the Jio SIM was installed, if you checked on the modem,...
0HELPFULS