KingRabbidLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-06-10 20:51:25
Re:Archer c6 "no internet access" and sometime not connecting to the wifi saying "limited connection"
Please release the firmware, it's enough that it fixes the hidden network bug, now your routers are polluting the WiFi space and it's a problem in crowded areas.
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-03-16 20:33:30
Re:Archer c6 "no internet access" and sometime not connecting to the wifi saying "limited connection"
@3ESV your firmware seems to be an old version, i.e. 1.0.5 -> I suggest you to check for latest official one and deploy it, might solve few problems. My settings are as attached pictures. I've...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-03-15 11:04:49
@3ESV Hi, see my last comment from this topic, few messages ahead; I suggest you to change the channel allocation from AUTO to an explicit value, both for 2.4G and 5G WiFi. I did this 1 month ago I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-03-04 14:36:47
I highly believe the root cause for WiFi 2.4G failure is the AUTO channel setting: if you configure an explicit channel (if you have congested area the suggestion is to chose one of of 1,6,11) then...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-02-22 11:54:03
Kevin, I don't understand what you're asking for: please understand that the router is NO LONGER emitting Wifi in 2.4G no matter how long you wait. You need to restart the Wifi service to make it...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-02-18 16:09:22
Hi Kevin, as per my comment point #13 the 2.4G network is not visible anymore to any device (even to the laptop that uses the 5G, I cannot see the 2.4G network listed anymore) when the issue occurs....
0HELPFULS