RichRichardsonLV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2016-02-24 15:49:36
Re:archer C7 v2 just stops working after a few days. have to restart to fix
You know- I had the C7 and ran into problems. I read the forums extensively. Found where problem would get a temp solution and reappear later. I was able to make contact with TP-Link RMA section and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2016-01-09 17:59:13
I just thought about the situation and requested it. It was not offerd. Once requested there was no fight. I was contacted. and they told me the price difference. It good they are willing to stand...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2016-01-08 16:47:44
Johnny7 I'm glad to hear this. I'm getting my C7 situation remedy at the same time. What I've elected to do is to upgrade mine to the Archer 8. I went and looked thru the forums and found very few...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2016-01-05 18:02:52
Well, it's been 24hrs now. TP-Link has come thru, they are standing behind their product. I have a shipping lable emailed to me already. I just need to find a box for the bad router. I'm pleasantly...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2016-01-04 10:52:16
Well Oreo Man, was this exchange coordinated thru email, or did you actually talk to a real live breathing person? (6hrs later) Oreoman, NV I was able to contact them and I have an RMA no# now. I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2016-01-04 09:43:40
Do we have a resolution to this periodic stopping of service yet? It is affecting two C7 of mine. I had began to think it was power related, but after reviewing what was plugged in to that 1 socket.....
0HELPFULS