Moto-KC401LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Cameras
2022-07-11 13:12:13
Re:24/7 Recording Not Showing
@NKJ Hi, I am having similar problems; however, looking at your screenshot, it did not show any detections in the short time you have been running it (after the sd card reformat). Also, the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Cameras
2022-07-11 12:45:37
Re:KC401 - Cameras stop recording or problems viewing them when sd card nears the full mark
OK, I did some research on this issue and I am going to guess it has something to do with the cameras loop recording timer settings. I noticed that many dash cams stop recording when the sd card gets...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Cameras
2022-07-11 12:05:59
Re:KC401 - Cameras stop recording or problems viewing them when sd card nears the full mark
OK, here are two snapshots of the failure. As stated previously, when the memory gets too low, the camera either stops recording or the newest recordings become unavailable for viewing:
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Cameras
2022-07-11 09:32:44
@Solla-topee I have seen this exact response to several similar complaints. However, I have not seen any evidence that you have tried to recreate any of these problems in a lab environment. With that...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Cameras
2022-07-08 10:16:43
KC401 - How to view changelogs for camera firmware and kasa app updates?
Is there anyway to view these changelogs for specific items of interest? If so, could you please provide links to these changelogs? If none, could you please consider giving access to these...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Cameras
2022-07-08 01:15:00
KC401 - Cameras stop recording or problems viewing them when sd card nears the full mark
I have four KC401 cameras. All are equipped with San Disk Max Endurance 32 gb sd cards. I seem to be having various problems with all cameras when they get close to being full (when only a small...
0HELPFULS