SarekLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Apps
2022-09-29 20:05:05
Re:Issue with Tether / HomeShield
@Kevin_Z After one day, my children time counters were not reset to zero, but I have again able to deliver bonus time. After two days, things gets back to normal. When the bug will appear again, I...
4HELPFULS
Forums/ Apps
2022-09-26 21:12:06
Issue with Tether / HomeShield
Hi. Since today, my Tether applciation on Android is buggy ; when I move to HomeShield and select some user profile for the setting of parental control, the window briefly appear and then switch back...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-03-21 09:33:37
Re:HomeShield very disapointing
Hi. I confirm that my children college web site is now browsable. Phew ! Thanks to the technical staff who solved the issue. I still suggest to add to the application an option to switch off the...
4HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-03-15 10:35:50
@Sarek And as a short term solution : an option to switch on/off the "protection against malicious" sites, so that one can still benefit from HomeShield Pro parental control when there is an issue...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-03-15 09:51:05
Kevin_Z wrote @Sarek Oh, I forgot that only some URLs in the whitelist can be posted on the forum. Anyway, I got what you're referring to, I will report to the engineers to check if there is anything...
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-03-15 09:07:47
Kevin_Z wrote Hello @Sarek, thank you for reaching out to us, and welcome to the TP-Link community. Firstly, I would say HomeShield basic also provides some basic features that may be required in a...
0HELPFULS