HHaasLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2022-07-13 16:26:50
Re:Open port for multiple devices
@JimmyB-Deco That's probably what I will do, but that means there are devices that I have connected to the Deco ethernet port that will have to be hard wired, or use another wireless AP above the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-07-13 04:20:02
Re:2.4GHZ vs. 5GHz Band Adjudication
@BudNet ultimately the end device makes the final choice as to which band is used, whether via it's own firmeware/software and negotiation, or by your intervention. But in the deco units I have, I as...
4HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-07-13 04:07:22
Re:Open port for multiple devices
@JimmyB-Deco As far as I can tell, you have no ability at all to manage ports on the deco products. You can forward a port from a particular IP address from a single device, but only ONE device. It...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-07-13 03:55:39
Re:Enable DHCP server in AP Mode
@Dave_Wood Dave, sorry to be that guy that says "I need more I formation", but what services does the hub from your ISP provide? I have always used the modem from my internet provider as simply a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-07-11 20:22:01
Re:How do I open or block ports for incoming and/or outgoing traffic in the in the Deco XE75?
@David-TP Oh! I forgot. There are my OBiTALK VoIP phones. From OBiTALK: What ports should I keep open on my router/firewall? In order for your OBi to be able to send packets w/o interruption, please...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-07-11 19:03:41
Re:How do I open or block ports for incoming and/or outgoing traffic in the in the Deco XE75?
@David-TP You may. Why I want to do this is not really needed to answer the question, but sure. There are serveral reasons, some general and some specific. In general: it is my router and it has a...
3HELPFULS