shakeyhomeLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-12-07 06:51:58
Re:Public Beta for Archer AX55 V1 Supports EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul, DoH&DoT, ECO Mode and More
@Sunshine Thanks, once I finally got the wired icon with the direct connection I was able to troubleshoot from there. The issue was in a D-Link switch between the main router and the satellite...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-12-07 06:22:38
Re:Public Beta for Archer AX55 V1 Supports EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul, DoH&DoT, ECO Mode and More
Update, I finally seen the wired icon after about the third attempt with the beta firmware. That was when I had it directly connected from the satellite to the main router. Disconnected and brought...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-12-07 05:30:20
@Sunshine I've updated firmware on both routers, reconnected and meshed them. Still no difference. Still shows them connected wirelessly when I have the wireless network disabled altogether. I've...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-12-07 04:07:07
@Sunshine My bad, sorry about that. They both had the November 30th date. I'll update the firmware and get right back
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-12-06 23:10:44
@Orbal Thanks, No I had tried both ways. I did notice that as you mention. There wasn;t any need to set it to satellite mode but I wasn't positive exactly why. Still no network icon here. The...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-12-06 21:34:19
@Sunshine I'm having a heck of a time trying to get ethernet backhaul between two ax55 routers. It configures wireless mesh no troubles at all but won't for the life of me make an ethernet...
0HELPFULS