Jaybird80LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2024-02-05 14:38:38
Re:BT Complete WiFi mesh alternatives??
@Philbert Hi Philbert - can I ask why WiFi needs to be disabled on the BT hub to use the Deco mesh system? Everything I've read online about these Deco Mesh packages seems to say connect one Deco to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-02-04 11:55:10
I’ve been with Plusnet in the past and found their connection dropouts woeful. Same house, same wiring etc but the connection was always dropping out. As soon as I went with BT everything was a lot...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-02-04 11:53:23
Yes I intend to keep the setup for a few years. As for the cost of BT, it’s just broadband at the minute, no landline. I pay £57 per month but that will rise in March by an inflationary amount,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-02-04 10:05:20
@Philbert Hi Philbert, thank you for such a detailed response! Much appreciated. In terms of your suggestions, my concern with the simple solution of a straight swap of changing the BT Discs for the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-02-04 08:01:07
@David-TP Hi there, thanks for the response! Your diagram looks pretty accurate! I'm not sure if my current BT Discs are wired in 'series' by Ethernet or if they all feed back from the main Hub...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-02-02 21:42:37
BT Complete WiFi mesh alternatives??
Hello I live in a new build property with BT broadband FTTP, a Smart Hub 2 with 3x BT Complete WiFi mesh discs. Everything works great and I very very rarely have any issues, but I'd like to set up a...
0HELPFULS