dickyamLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2024-03-21 09:33:04
Re:Request to Extend Omada Voucher System to LAN Users
@Hank21 see below: under wired networks/LAN I created a new network and just assigned VLAN & IP range. all others are default. Then created new Portal with the new network selected.. Hotspot as...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-03-21 09:22:34
Re:How to redirect users back to the OMADA login portal after a successful payment gateway processing?
@Hank21 Yes. it's 8843 to access management portal but i think it's 8088 for user login portal? when users clicked signin, they are redirected to port 8088?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-03-20 19:47:01
How to redirect users back to the OMADA login portal after a successful payment gateway processing?
Is there a url (generic or specific) we can use to redirect users back to the Omada login portal? I have implimented a payment gateway in my customized portal wherein users can click on a button to...
0HELPFULS
2024-03-20 19:13:58
Re:Request to Extend Omada Voucher System to LAN Users
@Hank21 it doesn't work. here's what i did. under wired networks/LAN i created a new LAN and as selected "interface" instead of VLAN. created a new VLAN and new range of IP addresses. checked all LAN...
0HELPFULS
2024-03-13 16:11:34
Request to Extend Omada Voucher System to LAN Users
I am writing to request a new feature for our Omada network setup that would allow us to extend the successful voucher access system currently used for wireless users to our LAN users. Our network...
0HELPFULS