benoitm974LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Feature Request (Routers)
2 weeks ago
Re:Add IPV6 proper rfc6603 support
@Sunshine This is good to hear, I'm pathcing a beta version for now ... But it would be great to have proper support and run on production firmware:)
0HELPFULS
2 weeks ago
Re:Add IPV6 proper rfc6603 support
@benoitm974 At minimum a checkbox in the interface on wether to send an IA request or not which would be used in the config generation to add or not the send ia-na; option There would still be the...
0HELPFULS
2 weeks ago
Add IPV6 proper rfc6603 support
The current ipv6 WAN client implementation lack support for https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc6603 The current option allow to check DHCP6 and prefix delegation, first the DHCP server won't...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:SFP access through BE800
You might need to be more precise on the SFP you're trying to use are you talking about a GPON SFP+ with a MAC address that run a backend ? If so the BE800 doesn't bridge the SFP by default, so no......
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
IPv6 DNS set to client rather than dnsmasq
Hi I'm facing an issue with how BE800 is managing DNS on the lan for ipv6. For ipv4 you get either your ISP DNS or manually entered ones and then they are added to the dnsmaq configuration and the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:BE800 SFP 2.5G Mode
@Kevin_Z I own BE800 HW 1.0 (DE), I'm using GPON Huawei MA5671A SFP to connect to French ISP Bouygues. the SFP was tested with a media converter and works in 2.5Gb directly, yet on BE800 SFP port it...
0HELPFULS