Gamester17LV2Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2017-11-29 19:34:54
Deco M5 GUI/app to support more languages and use Transifex to crowdsource translations?
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : I would like recommend that TP-Link starts using Transifex ( www.transifex.com ) to crowdsource translations to all languages from the public, this...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2017-11-29 19:24:53
Re:What I expect to see on further Deco's firmware updates:
Ability to use Wireless Backhaul for mesh in Access Point mode with multiple Deco M5 devices? Competing devices can still have a Wireless Backhaul even when in Access Point mode (also called Bridge...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2017-11-29 18:23:42
[FEATURE REQUEST] Ability to use Wireless Backhaul in Access Point mode with Deco M5?
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : Hello TP-Link! I was wondering if I as an end-user and customer could please make a suggest a new feature/function for your TP-Link Deco M5 WiFi...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2017-11-29 18:22:26
[FEATURE REQUEST] Ability to use Wireless Backhaul in Access Point mode with Deco M5?
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : Hello TP-Link! I was wondering if I as an end-user and customer could please make a suggest a new feature/function for your TP-Link Deco M5 WiFi...
0HELPFULS