Gamester17LV2Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2018-10-24 15:25:48
Re:Deco M5 powerline upgrade? - HomePlug USB-C Charger Adapter option for Powerline Backhaul with TP-Link Deco M5?
@ TP-Link; Whatever happened to the rumored Powerline USB-C Charger Adapter upgrade option for the Deco M5 series from TP-Link? I see that TP-Link has released Deco P7 package but though not...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2018-03-08 15:18:55
Re:AP mode messes up DHCP after power outage
No help at all from TP-Link support. They replied that since their engineers had tried this setup before initial release of the product they will now not even give it an honest try to replicate it...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2018-03-08 15:17:57
No hell from TP-Link support. They replied that since their engineers had tried this setup before initial release of the product they will now not even give it an honest try to replicate it today....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2018-02-23 22:21:32
Tipo874 wrote I have installed Deco M5 sets both at home and in the cabin. I run them in AP-mode and at home I have a Solaris server providing DHCP service, and in the cabin it is my LEDE based...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2018-01-24 20:25:20
Re:When Deco is in AP Mode does the Mesh feature works?
h1berto wrote I will use wired backhaul, for sure. That is totally different and your topic is formulated wrong as "mesh" is a network topology term that only applies to a wireless backhaul, not...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2018-01-24 20:02:04
Re:[FEATURE REQUEST] Ability to use Wireless Backhaul in Access Point mode with Deco M5?
h1berto wrote I have a fully wired backhaul and... Sorry but this thread topic is specifically about "wireless backhaul", not "wired backhaul" like you have, so you are off-topic. Please instead note...
0HELPFULS