MarkPayneLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2021-11-13 17:29:24
Re:Deco M9 Plus parental controls; how to white-list a URL
@dfb But it still hasn't been implemented under parental settings... their workaround whitelists it to all connected - so its essentially useless.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-10-11 09:49:36
@TP-Link Thanks for this. It does appear to work. However, this will apply a global policy over all users regardless of what the filter is set to in parental controls? So for all intents and purposes...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-09-24 13:08:12
It's just a load of old flannel from TP-Link. If the code is there to have a custom blacklist, then it would literally take minutes to use the same code and rather then reject an URL to accept it....
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-04-23 08:59:18
Yesterday I tried to block individual sites on the app having drilled down on a users parental controls profile. When clicking on 'Netflix' for example it gives the option to 'block this site'. Great...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-03-13 08:23:38
Re:L2TP/IPSec passthrough issue
@Kevin_Z Hi Kevin, Apologies for the delay in getting back to update the thread. Yes, a friend yesterday managed to connect with an Android client, yet could not connect with a Windows 7 client and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-03-12 09:01:46
Re:L2TP/IPSec passthrough issue
@Kevin_Z Hi Kevin, Yes, this is the one that I tried before and it didnt work for me. As I say, a friend tried to connect remotely with a linux client and could not connect either. Cheers, Mark
0HELPFULS