DLMaxLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2021-09-16 16:37:07
Re:Deco M9 Plus in AP mode taking over DHCP server and assigning IPs in own subnet
@TP-Link At first I noticed a problem on my network with your devices in bridge mode. I explained the problem with as much info that I could give you. You then told me (and all others that encounter...
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-09-16 09:50:50
Re:Deco M9 Plus in AP mode taking over DHCP server and assigning IPs in own subnet
@magne and others, I haven't found a solution for this hideous design-flaw in their firmware. Currently I have 3 Deco M9's catching dust in a box in my garage. Since I discovered that the people here...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-08-17 10:28:17
@TP-Link_Deco Thank you for finally stating it's a design-bug that is a complete NONO for anyone working in this industry! Disabling the DHCP fallback will ofcourse disable access to your Deco when...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-07-28 09:49:51
It's even so bad, that even when my main DHCP-server is up, the M9 devices take over the DHCP-request of devices broadcasting for a DHCP-server..... Even when having the DHCP-setting in the M9 to...
5HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-05-19 20:56:05
Re:Re:Re:Deco M9 Plus in AP mode taking over DHCP server and assigning IPs in own subnet
Oh and restarting the Deco's (I use 3 of them) is not something I'm able to do after a power outage when not at home. If that happens, the devices get a faulty IP-address and stay unreachable,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-05-19 20:53:58
Re:Re:Deco M9 Plus in AP mode taking over DHCP server and assigning IPs in own subnet
Hi, If you looked at the network diagram, you could see that if I disable the deco, no devices will get a DHCP-address from the gateway, because the WiFi devices can't access the network, because I...
1HELPFULS