4x3.2x9LV2Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ DSL Modem&Routers
2020-03-19 21:43:56
Re:Setting up tp link Archer VR1600v for OpenDNS
@FoxyMyDog Navigate to 1.) Advanced 2.) Internet 3.) Expand the Advanced :-click on the arrow 4.) Fill in DNS settings of choice; Save and OK the settings. Then Reboot the modem/router
0HELPFULS
2020-03-19 21:25:50
System Time - NTP Server "Get from Internet" -not able to save configuration
Another issue - I recently noticed that when you browser into the System time panel the "Get from Internet " button is "stuck", you can update the NTP server,but not able to use the "Get from...
0HELPFULS
2020-03-19 21:12:14
Re:Archer VR900 random error "Please try to configure your DNS manually."
Also having recently done some testing with different DNS servers, making use of Quad 9; the results seem to be an improvement for when downloading large multiple gigabyte files while at the same...
0HELPFULS
2020-03-19 21:04:57
I doubt they will tell you anything specifically, very likely 'improvements and bug fixes', same generic wording you probably would see for Android or iOS updates for a smartphone/device...also the...
0HELPFULS
2020-03-19 20:49:55
Re:Disabling remote access
@Kevin_Z I have just discovered this thread about the modem/router being able to access the Web management GUI console via the public ip address that is assigned by the ISP. On the left side of this...
0HELPFULS
2020-03-13 14:39:42
As an observation and an add; when the message, "Please try to configure your DNS manually" occurs, the traffic monitor displays a small peak in the upload, sent, but almost zero kilobytes, on the...
0HELPFULS