SamyKnLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2019-09-18 00:30:34
Re:How to set up Ethernet Backhaul with your Deco device
KENNETHOU wrote How much speed increase do you see when enabling ethernet backhaul? my speed at the slaves are between 50Mbps and 100Mbps whereas the speed near the main can be 300Mbps to 500Mbps My...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-08-26 04:25:56
Re:Re:Speedtest Test-ID
Kevin_Z wrote @SamyKn Hello, thanks for your requesting. Would you mind provide more information about the Test-ID then we can have a better understanding. Thanks in advance, and have a nice day....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-08-26 01:08:04
Speedtest Test-ID
Hi, Is there anyway to display the speedtest "Test-ID" in the app when test completed? It'll be very useful , while the current speedtest cannot be refrenced anyway when troubleshooting with upstream...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-08-09 07:28:10
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:How to set up Ethernet Backhaul with your Deco devices
TP-Link Deco wrote Why did you connect the first powerline unit to the router and switch at the same time? Seems it creates a network loop. And which working mode do you set for the Deco system? It...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-08-06 01:02:38
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:How to set up Ethernet Backhaul with your Deco devices
TP-Link Deco wrote @Dekel Please update your Deco app to the latest 1.9.x version. And then you will find the "Ethernet" mark on the Deco page. @Oferlaor You could refer to the Q4 in this thread. It...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-08-04 10:51:11
Re:Re:How to set up Ethernet Backhaul with your Deco devices
Shrube wrote Assuming Ethernet backhaul is working for me can anyone see any issues with this access point mode setup? The only thing I can think of is the main deco is behind two switches while the...
1HELPFULS