pkz78LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-10-09 13:27:48
Re:Very slow 5GHz speed on iPad and Android
@Kevin_Z Ok, so, My desktop is turned on, ethernet cable connected to desktop and verified that I get internet (using PPPoE). Speed check: ~190mbps up and down in my desktop (wired connection) - all...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-10-09 09:35:31
@Kevin_Z Thanks for offering the remote session. I'm still continuously testing speeds on all devices I have and it seems that more than having low speeds all the time, the problem is inconsistency....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-10-09 07:14:20
@Kevin_Z I spoke with a customer rep. from amazon yesterday night. They told me to go ahead with the refund because the refund window (1 week) is closing today. So, I agreed to it. But if some...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-10-08 21:43:34
@ArcherC8 Thanks for the explanation. I just tried another round of experiments. Disconnected wifi from all devices, changed SSID, changed password - connected my phone and tried speed tests again. I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-10-08 19:00:07
@ArcherC8 Thanks for giving more suggestions. I'm not near my PC atm so I will let you know the results when I get home. How can changing SSID help solve this problem? If I understand correctly, SSID...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-10-08 14:01:54
@pkz78 Creating another post for clarity (sorry for double post). So, I tried another experiment. I hooked up the line form my ISP to the WAN of my tenda and connected one of the available ports to...
0HELPFULS