JDCLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ General Discussion
2021-04-05 22:06:56
Re:TP-Link OneMesh™ VS Deco Mesh: What's the Difference?
@BuyWineHere I am not aware of any effect on speed and would not expect any given the gigabit Ethernet connection. In particular, I have an Internet plan offering 50 mbps downloads and I can achieve...
1HELPFULS
2020-12-03 03:02:27
TP_TechWriter wrote @JDC OneMesh range extenders can extend the wireless signal wirelessly. It's unnecessary to connect the extender to your router via an Ethernet cable. Then you can use the...
1HELPFULS
2020-12-03 02:07:48
TP_TechWriter wrote @JDC In this way, you will need to manage them on different apps. But it is also a way to satisfy your needs. @TP_TechWriter I note that the OneMesh range extenders have at most...
2HELPFULS
2020-12-03 01:19:18
OneMesh might have been the better choice if I was starting from scratch, but I already had a Deco system (originally running off a third party router), so it would have been expensive to go fully...
6HELPFULS
2020-12-03 01:12:10
@TP_TechWriter I actually use both. I connect them by Ethernet cable and disable wireless on the Archer router, relying entirely on the Deco devices for wireless.
20HELPFULS
2020-08-13 16:37:36
@TP_TechWriter I had a Deco system running off a modem from another manufacturer. I wanted a TP-Link only system, but needed more Ethernet ports than Deco provides and wanted a fully fledged web...
85HELPFULS