PugsLV2Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2022-02-07 14:03:39
Re:Connecting to n-devs-smb.tplinkcloud.com AND n-deventry-smb.tplinkcloud.com - UNACCEPTABLE
@Fae Can you see if this behaviour can be disabled for those of us who do not use cloud features. This is filling up my firewall logs and has become the top offender, something it shouldn't be and is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-02-03 09:54:39
Re:Connecting to n-devs-smb.tplinkcloud.com AND n-deventry-smb.tplinkcloud.com - UNACCEPTABLE
@mehmeh Yeah GDPR was the wrong word
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-02-03 09:40:40
@mehmeh By the way, prior to the big firmware upgrades, we could all update through the software WITHOUT a cloud account, just as you have asked for in the last 2 paragraphs. Personally, I think...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-02-03 09:31:01
@mehmeh Thing is, couple of firmware revisions earlier this wasn't happening, They have embedded this since, say 6 months ago. Before that, I believe it worked perfectly anyway. The 'dev' entry...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-02-01 09:26:39
@Fae Bumpty bump bump ^
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-01-30 09:25:16
@Fae Why should i 'take it easy' when these sites are connecting unauthorized back to HQ? I don't use your cloud services on the grounds of the many breaches that have taken place globally and is...
0HELPFULS